Ladies/Fellas- does any of the following ring true? Care to add???
1. Not having an opinion - We can't read your minds!
2. Being indecisive
3. Defends others when you're complaining/venting about them
4. Not being honest
5. Too much time watching tv
6. Not taking your advice - What's the point of asking for your advice if they don't take it?
7. Not paying enough attention to you - Sometimes you just need to feel as if you're the center of the universe...at least in your significant other's universe.
8. Doesn't Pick up after themselves - It gets annoying when you constantly have to pick up for your significant other.
9. Being too dependent on you
10. Not being appreciative of you
11. Too much time playing games
12. Not getting along with your parents
13. Not calling when they say they will
14. Not letting issues go
15. Not replacing items when they run out. e.g. toilet paper, milk, garbage bags, etc.
16. Mood swings
17. Always being devil's advocate
18. Spends too much time with their friends
19. Has too many friends of the opposite sex
20. Leaving the toilet seat up